The 116th Annual Convention of the Diocese of Lexington will be held at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Lexington, Kentucky on February 17-18, 2012. To register online now using our secure event registration and payment portal:
1. Click here.
2. At the bottom of the event information page, click Register Now.
3. Login if you have used this system before and have an email/username and passwork. If you have never registered for an event this way, you will need to choose “Need a login? Click here” to create an account before logging in.
4. Choose your registration type from the dropdown and click Next. A window will pop up warning you that refunds cannot be given after January 16. Click Continue.
5. If you wish to receive you registration packet in the mail rather than electronically, please change the quantity next to “Mailed Registration Packet” to the number of packets you would like to receive by mail. You will be charged $5 per packet when you check out. If you want to receive your registration packet electronically, leave this option blank. Click Next.
6. Fill out the registration form. Click Next.
7. Choose your payment amount and Click Next.
8. If you have a payment due, choose a payment method and click Next. If prompted, enter credit card information and Submit. Click Next.
9. You will be given a confirmation number and the option to print a receipt.
If you prefer not to register online, you can download the Registration Form, Certificate of Election for Deputies and Alternates and an Exhibitors Application online at here. Please make sure that all the information requested on these forms is provided prior to returning them to the diocesan offices. Convention materials will be sent electronically to the email address provided with your registrations no later than February 3, 2012. A test message will go out one week prior to the mailing to ensure we have the e-mail address entered correctly in our database.
Arrangements have been made with the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Lexington, Kentucky for a block of rooms to be held at the rate of $99.00 per night. If you would like to extend your stay through Sunday they will do so at the same rate. All reservations should be made directly with the hotel by calling 1-800-233-1234. Please make sure to mention the “Episcopal Church” to receive the discounted price. The discounted rate will only be available until January 16, 2012.
Should you have any questions please contact this office at 859-252-6527 or e-mail us at [email protected]